Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Relationships Australia is a leading provider of relationship support services for individuals, families and communities. We aim to support all people in Australia to achieve positive and respectful relationships.
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders – Delivered by Sue Aspin
17 June 2021 | 9am – 3pm
Port Haven, Jasper Room, South Hedland
All human beings experience thoughts and feelings– we are emotional, as well as physical and intellectual. It is not a question of taking either an emotional or intellectual approach to an issue, emotional intelligence refers to the appropriate integration of these parts of ourselves. Our degree of emotional intelligence plays a strong role in decision-making and handling of all relationships with others.
• Introduction to The Four Pillars of Emotional Intelligence
• How we see ourselves versus how others may be seeing us
• How to better manage our strong feelings
• Recognising quickly what may be driving other’s behaviours
• Responding more effectively to other’s strong words or emotion
• What assertive language is how it can help cut through resistance
• Increasing our sense of personal power and effectiveness with others
Cost: $75 pp – includes morning tea and lunch. Limited spaces and bookings below are essential.
Please contact the Well Women’s Centre’s Program Coordinator on 9140 1124 for questions.