Ever feel overwhelmed at the supermarket?
Want to make smarter choices when shopping for food?
Come and browse the aisles of Coles with our Dietitian Nic! Let us help you to make healthier food choices…
Here’s what you will learn to do:
• Read food labels using easy benchmarks for ‘high’ and ‘low’ nutrient content
• Understand what product manufacturers don’t want you to know about on-pack claims such as 94% fat free, lite, cholesterol free and low GI
• Find out the real meaning of organic, free range, grass fed and other novel marketing claims
• Discover Superfoods to better manage medical conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and arthritis
• Identify the best products to buy for you and your family
In a nutshell, you will become supermarket savvy and never look at product shelves in the same way again!
Limited spaces available, registrations essential.
Friday 26th Feb
Meet at South Hedland Pharmacy at 8.45am for a 9am start.
More dates coming soon! Keep an eye on our website for information.